- Making admission contrary to merit,
- Irregularity in the admission process,
- Withhold or refuse to return any certificates,
- Demand of money in excess specified,
- Breach of the policy of reservation,
- Complaints of alleged discrimination (SC/ST, OBC, Women, minority or PH),
- Non-payment or delay in payment of scholarships to students,
- Delay in conduct of examinations or declaration of results,
- Withholding student amenities, (x) denial of quality education,
- Non transparent or unfair evaluation practices,
- Harassment and victimization of students including sexual harassment,
- Refund of fees on withdrawal of admissions, etc.
The Grievance Redressal Committee (GRC) comprises the following members:
All the students and their parents may henceforth approach the Grievance Redressal Committee and submit any grievance in writing directly to the Convener or to the Member Secretary. The GRC shall meet as and when requires and assess the merit of the complaint. The decision of the GRC will be intimated to the complainant. In case of any false / frivolous complaint, the GRC will take appropriate action against the complainant.
RADIANT GROUP OF INSTITUTES
KOSHAM GHAT, BARELA ROAD JABALPUR